请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

法拉城-陈法拉网站

找回密码
 注册
法拉城
搜索
图片视频链接失效报告专帖如非特殊注明,本站内容欢迎转载,但任何公开形式转载都请注明出处。请勿无视,详情点击。法拉城Logo下载(自拍、自录视频建议打上logo)
查看: 211|回复: 5

The 3 Stars in Steven Ma's Perspective [复制链接]

威望
法币
最后登录
2011-4-25
注册时间
2009-6-25
帖子
积分
UID
发表于 2009-7-6 02:22:56 |显示全部楼层
法拉微博
TVB's three promoted fa dans Tavia Yeung, Linda Chung, and Fala Chen have taken turns in being Steven's partner in series.

"All of my colleagues laugh at me saying I'm lucky because I get to pair up with pretty girls in every series!" He's so lucky; no wonder Steven does not mind being referred to "assisting newbies". "If the company thinks that I have this ability, then I feel really honoured."

Fala Chen the Beautiful, Clever, and Loves to Act

Fala has a pair of big dark eyes. When her eyes move, her innermost feelings are revealed. "For an actor, window of the soul can definitely captivate the audience. This is Fala's winning trait. Also, she is very straight forward and she will not hide her thoughts."

For the entire article, go to http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com/2009/07/3-stars-in-steven-mas-perspective.html

法官

Green

威望
法币
最后登录
2013-2-24
注册时间
2008-9-11
帖子
积分
UID

打假功臣 法官 忠实粉丝 灌水天才勋章 回贴大使

发表于 2009-7-6 21:36:09 |显示全部楼层
法拉微博
本帖最后由 Kenwick 于 2009-7-6 22:09 编辑

hyn5, you're welocme...
Nice to remind you that the max. 阅读权限 of the forum is 200 (only the administrator have such power).
Therefore, I revised it. Fala & fans can see it.
Forever fans..

使用道具 举报

威望
法币
最后登录
2011-4-25
注册时间
2009-6-25
帖子
积分
UID
发表于 2009-7-7 07:02:21 |显示全部楼层
法拉微博
I'm sorry, I thought that read up to how many posts. I'm not too good with simplified Chinese. I'm familiar traditional Chinese. Again, I didn't want to charge people Fala Coins for reading this. My apologies!

使用道具 举报

威望
法币
最后登录
2014-5-2
注册时间
2008-10-15
帖子
积分
UID

灌水天才勋章 回贴大使

发表于 2009-7-7 11:00:04 |显示全部楼层

The 3 Fadans: Tavia Yeung/Linda Chung/Fala Chen in Steven Ma's eyes

法拉微博
本帖最后由 changbo 于 2009-7-7 11:01 编辑

Posted By:  aZnangel  @ Today, 07:09 PM(July 6)
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

The 3 Fadans: Tavia Yeung/Linda Chung/Fala Chen in Steven Ma's eyes

Steven Ma is TVB's "biological son", after entering the entertainment business 1993, he became TVB's contracted artist. Every series is an opportunity that TVB gave him, in the 16 years of being in the business, he took it a step at a time as male lead roles are not readily available. From 2005 and on, TVB became Steven's management, a place where he grew up in. This "biological son" has gone through much training and is someone definitely with a lot of talent. "If you said my acting has improved, then I really need to thank Catherine Tsang. In the many years I've been in the business, whatever area she saw that I was not good in, she would point it out to me strictly with severe criticisms. I really respect her as a teacher, every time I see her, it’s a tribute from the bottom of my heart." No one can see the future, but, Steven is very frank in expressing his opinion: "In the future, when I remember TVB and my colleagues, I will definitely remember Catherine Tsang as my senior and as great influence. Also, I really thank Producer Lee Tim Seng, he is my teacher in my acting road."

Does not mind leading Newcomers
In recent years, TVB has had many newcomers coming into the "house", Steven has high confidence for them. So far, his series are doing well, there are good discussions and also getting average ratings. When filming for "Sweetness In the Salt", other than the two main leads Steven and Tavia Yeung, Producer Lee Tim Seng chose many newcomers to be part of the cast. TVB has been heavily promoting three Fadans, Tavia Yeung, Linda Chung and Fala Chen. All of them have been paired up with Steven, and the reason for that is to have Steven "lead the newcomers".

Tavia Yeung 10 years to become a polished diamond
Steven seems to have a lot of fate with Tavia, Linda and Fala. Steven felt that it’s really weird. "With Tavia, our relationship always ends with many twists and turns. With Linda, we always end up as a married couple, in series, Linda is my good wife. Fala usually plays my younger sister in series, so when she calls me 'Ah Gor' (Older Brother), it sounds so comfortable and smooth." For these three beautiful Fadans, Steven has gained "TVB's 3 diamonds". "The 3 of them have their own individual personalities. Tavia's acting is very mature, good style and she's very hard working, she can really survive through a lot, she really loves her roles and can easily get into character." Joseph Lee has once praised the Steven and Tavia pairing to have lots of sparks. When he has scenes with the two of them, the acting is especially real and can easily get into the scene. "Really, Tavia had just recently become bright, she spent 10 years trying to start the fire now she's starting to become a diamond."

Linda Chung pure and noble, nothing has changed
Once Linda entered the industry, she had collaborated with Steven numerous times. In the past, she was very naive, but after collaborating with her, when Steven chats with her, he told her to study acting properly. Don't let fame make her think that her acting is good. "After many years, when I collaborate with her again in many series including "A Journey of Life" and "Legend of Pu Song Ling", I feel that she has not changed much since I last collaborated with her. She still has a pure heart and noble temperament. She has not changed from the inside or out, her Chinese has improved though. Linda has lots of potential in acting, talent and room for development." The Linda Chung in Steven's eyes is calm, very insisting and personality is not like how she appears on the outside, nor is she like a "little girl. "Linda's way of thinking is very simple. Because recently she has had heavy workload, therefore her health and ability is not able to withstand all it, so there is an influence on her work. If she had a better work schedule, then she can have more time to rest and will have better performance."

Fala Chen's big black eyes is an advantage
Fala has a pair of big black eyes. Once those eyes roll and turn, her feelings from the bottom of her heart all gets revealed. "To an artists, having such pairs of eyes will attract more viewers. This is Fala's advantage. Also, she is a person who is very direct, she will not hide what she is thinking."

Every person has their own personality, close friends with Steven Ma will know that he is a typical Chaozhou man, when he speaks, he is very direct and stubborn. Sometimes, just by one word he says to you could strike you in the heart, people who are more sensitive may not be able to take it.

When he works with the three beautiful Fadans, does he scare them? Steven says: "I get along very well with the three of them. When we do scenes together, they are willing to listen to my opinions, allowing me to say them directly and freely. Because they trust me dearly, they trust the advise I suggest to them, there is absolutely no hard feelings. I am just saying it for their own good, they accept my opinions and respect them."

Cannot be selfish, learned "everyone is good"
Steven frankly said that he learned methods of how to communicate with his colleagues on his own. He and his colleagues have very good communication, he really needs to thank his seniors for helping him out. "Kent Cheng, Wayne Lai, Joseph Lee, Kara Lui, etc. all of them are really willing to teach me. Besides acting, they also taught me not to be selfish when acting. I cannot think for myself, I can't keep thinking that I want to win over my co-star. I want everyone to be good and happy."

With the words "Everyone is good" in mind, Steven learns to cherish each of his encounters with his co-stars. "Actually, I'm still studying on acting, I also hope to have my seniors to advise me and have them lead me. So actually collaborating with the three Fadans, it is considered a mutual benefit, we help each other. It cannot be said that I'm 'leading the newcomers'. But, seeing them so hard working to reach for an improvement, I know that in the future they will be able to be very successful. "
[fly]I'll always support Fala Chen[/fly]

使用道具 举报

威望
法币
最后登录
2014-5-2
注册时间
2008-10-15
帖子
积分
UID

灌水天才勋章 回贴大使

发表于 2009-7-7 11:00:26 |显示全部楼层
法拉微博
本帖最后由 changbo 于 2009-7-12 04:22 编辑

Felix Wong returning to TVB: Newcomer forever
Posted By:  aZnangel  @ Yesterday, 09:08 PM(july 10)
Source: Takungpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Felix Wong returning to TVB: Newcomer forever

Felix Wong was a guest for "Be My Guest" with Stephen Chan the other day. Stephen teased Felix that he and Michael Miu has the worst singing in the entertainment industry. Stephen also gave Felix a watch as a gift and hopes he will "leap" back to TVB soon. Although Felix sings bad, but in 1995 he actually recorded a song with Chen Ming, entitled: 愛在星光燦爛時. Felix laughed: "It was this song that ruined my chance to become a singer."

Asked if Felix has anything that he cannot say? He said: "I have no secrets. Even if its relationships, I could talk about it. You can ask, but I won't answer." He also said that he is a boring person, had never had much news. Stephen also said that he has zero rumored partners. Asked if Felix would return to TVB? He said: "I have gone into discussion about it, but will have to see if the timing is right first! Leave it to fate!" Asked who he wants to co-star with? He said he is currently filming the LAUGHING GOR movie with Fala Chen, Koni Lui and the group of Mr. Hong Kongs. He feels that there is a huge refreshing feeling. The group of Mr. HK have some great momentum. When speaking of Anthony Wong unhappy filming this movie, Felix denied: "No. He enjoys life, its very comfortable, he is always talking about how happy he was shooting for this movie and the difficult parts. Although he appears to be unhappy, but he is actually quite happy." Stephen then joked that because of that reason, he is Film King.

Stephen exposes that Felix had been with TVB for so many years and has never won the gold medal for 10 years of service. Because he left TVB twice, he never made it to being 10 years in TVB, Felix laughed and said that he will forever be a newcomer!

In other news, Kelly Chen just gave birth to a baby boy of 6 pounds. Stephen Chan tells the Media to help him congratulate Kelly for him.
[fly]I'll always support Fala Chen[/fly]

使用道具 举报

法官

Green

威望
法币
最后登录
2013-2-24
注册时间
2008-9-11
帖子
积分
UID

打假功臣 法官 忠实粉丝 灌水天才勋章 回贴大使

发表于 2009-7-7 13:41:55 |显示全部楼层
法拉微博
I'm sorry, I thought that read up to how many posts. I'm not too good with simplified Chinese. I'm familiar traditional Chinese. Again, I didn't want to charge people Fala Coins for reading this. My a ...
hyn5 发表于 7-7-2009 07:02 AM

Never mind, you can use Chinese and English here.
We have many fans over the world.
Forever fans..

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|FCFC

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:24 , Processed in 0.069392 second(s), 13 queries .