Usually around this time of the year, it gets cool and windy, in Georgia. We used to start preparing for the fall festival of our town, Duluth. It’s one of the fun events of the year. I remember helping out making parade floats for school groups. Mine was usually music-related because I was in chorus, and we’d paint purple (school color) “DHS Chorus” on the float. Then we’d get on the float and parade through town on the day of the festival. I usually don’t invited too many family members to come, because I don’t think they’d even notice me on the float with 20 other kids anyways. I love being on a float because we’d sing and dance a bit (while the teacher constantly yelling at us -”Hang on! Hang on!” Time is an amazing thing. It feels like decades ago when fall festival was one of the “big events” for me. Now I have so many “events” going on every week, that I’d barely notice that seasons are changing and we are approaching the end of the year. I guess I’d call yesterday’s events in Macau, my parade for the fall. I was a guest at a car event where I “paraded” in the show room for merely 10 seconds (the room was only big enough for the car to drive forward about 10 feet, and yes you would guessed the speed 1 ft/s :-)). I wonder if I could ever be a float one day again, a float I help made myself.