法拉城-陈法拉网站

找回密码
 注册
法拉城
搜索
图片视频链接失效报告专帖如非特殊注明,本站内容欢迎转载,但任何公开形式转载都请注明出处。请勿无视,详情点击。法拉城Logo下载(自拍、自录视频建议打上logo)
查看: 190|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Michael Tse to blow a whistle in his facebook for support [复制链接]

威望
法币
最后登录
2014-5-2
注册时间
2008-10-15
帖子
积分
UID

灌水天才勋章 回贴大使

跳转到指定楼层
1 楼主
发表于 2009-7-15 12:03:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
法拉微博

Michael Tse and Fala Chan have finished filming "Laughing Gor of apostasy", and they have been busy doing the promotion activity. Yesterday the two were interviewed in "Today VIP" programme hosted by Ng Ka Lok.

Michael said he always shows a sigh of relief everytime he finishes a job, and he feels very empty afterwards. This time, he hasn't got time to feel that way due to the busy workload waiting for him to do. Michael said "I have to go to Singapore first to promote "E.U", followed by Malaysia. If the application for the film gets accepted to be shown in the mainland, I will do the promotion in Beijing and Guangzhou too. I have packed my luggage already, I am ready for take off anytime."

Since the censorship in the mainland is different from Hong Kong, the reporter asked Michael if they have to make any alteration to the original script? Michael replied "There will be changes because the story (about the triad) is a bit sensitive, but I don't think there would be a lot of changes." At the moment, mainland has this system called "Introducing a film", if this film can be shown in the mainland, it would be an exciting news for the Hong Kong film industry. In the past, Michael's "Young and dangerous" series (古惑仔系列) were not allowed to be shown in the mainland, its DVD and CD were sold underground and many copies were sold. Once Michael went to a remote village in the mainland, someone called him "The second day" (大天二), he was very surprised to hear that.

Talking about Michael playing the lead role in this film, reporter asked if he is nervous? Michael responded "I would be if I were a newcomer to the film industry, but since I have been working for so long, I don't think about things that cannot be predicted, so I may as well do my best. I think the audience would like that too, in fact, the Hong Kong entertainment world has a difficult task, a lot of producers can't get good feedback. I will take it easy to accept all the outcome. (Will you publicized it in facebook again?) I will blow a whistle to remind my fans that their big brother has a movie coming up, they have to do something for me!"

It is Michael's birthday today, he revealed that he had dinner with his family to celebrate his birthday last night already. This is because he has been so busy that he hasn't seen them for a long time and he is afraid he may forget what they look like. Speaking about birthday wishes, Michael hopes he can make more movies.

Fala revealed that the premier will be shown on 10th August and out in cinema on 13th August. Fala disclosed that since this is her first film, she is not only nervous, but she also wants to make sure she looks absolutely beautiful on the premier night. Fala has been busy choosing her outfit for that special occasion. Reporter asked if her boyfriend is going to accompany her for the open evening? Fala said "I don't know yet, but I will invite many friends and colleagues to come. (Will you invite Marie Zhuge?) I hope she is free that night, it is nice to have more people supporting the movie."

Source: Takungpao/Wenweipo/MingPao/photo@TVB 2009 (Image)
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com
July 15 2009

Chinese Version: http://www.falachen.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3117
收藏收藏0 顶0 踩0 转发到微博
[fly]I'll always support Fala Chen[/fly]

威望
法币
最后登录
2014-5-2
注册时间
2008-10-15
帖子
积分
UID

灌水天才勋章 回贴大使

2 沙发
发表于 2009-7-15 12:05:16 |只看该作者
法拉微博
本帖最后由 changbo 于 2009-7-16 02:17 编辑

Fala Chen hopes to be able to promote new movie in Beijing
Posted By:  aZnangel  @ Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Fala Chen and Michael Tse were promoting for the LAUGHING GOR movie on the TVB show "Today's VIP". Fala expressed that there are many new movies that are released during the summer vacation, so she's quite worried about the box office sales. But she is filled with confidence. The movie has also been approved by Mainland, but if it could be shown on the big screen in Mainland, further approval is still needed. If it is fully approved, the cast will start promoting in Beijing.

who knows where I can watch"Today VIP"  ?

使用道具 举报

法官

Green

威望
法币
最后登录
2013-2-24
注册时间
2008-9-11
帖子
积分
UID

打假功臣 法官 忠实粉丝 灌水天才勋章 回贴大使

3 板凳
发表于 2009-7-15 12:58:47 |只看该作者
法拉微博
who knows where I can watch"Today VIP"  ?
changbo 发表于 15-7-2009 12:05 PM

Not yet broadcasted.
阿T said a HK fans will put it here later.
Forever fans..

使用道具 举报

威望
法币
最后登录
2014-5-2
注册时间
2008-10-15
帖子
积分
UID

灌水天才勋章 回贴大使

4 地板
发表于 2009-7-16 02:18:26 |只看该作者
法拉微博
3# Kenwick

I see

Thanks

hope it will be a long version

使用道具 举报

威望
法币
最后登录
2009-8-27
注册时间
2009-6-11
帖子
积分
UID
5#
发表于 2009-7-16 10:08:02 |只看该作者
法拉微博
very  beautiful!

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|FCFC

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:37 , Processed in 0.080803 second(s), 12 queries .