falachenworld 发表于 2011-6-27 07:05:11

Fala Admits She is Forgetful

本帖最后由 falachenworld 于 2011-6-27 07:06 编辑

http://img.falachen.org/magazine/tvb/730tvb.jpg

Bosco Wong, Fala Chen, Kate Tsui and others attended an HTC mobile phone party earlier. They were all trying out the latest phones non-stop. For Fala Chen who had just recently lost her phone, this party provided her with the opportunity to see which phone was most suitable for her.

The forgetful Fala Chen had earlier left her withdrawn money in the ATM machine; and recently when she was being interviewed, revealed that she had, again, left her mobile phone in the toilet of a public place. When she realised she had lost her phone, she immediately went back to the toilet,
but the phone was already gone. She hopes that the person who had taken her phone will respect her privacy, and will not make the photos or the phone numbers on her phone public. Fortunately, worried that she will lose her phone, she had already done the same thing as other artistes and had stored other artistes’ phone numbers under names which she will only recognise herself. Regarding the photos on her phone, most of them were taken when shooting tv dramas, so she is not worried at all that private photos will be leaked out.

Captions
Bosco Wong and Fala Chen both attended the mobile phone event earlier, becoming models to help advertise the phones.
‘Wax and Wane’ started airing last week, Kate Tsui was of course interested about the viewers’ reaction to the series, so she often uses her phone to browse the internet to see what the audience has to say about this series.

sakura200024 发表于 2011-6-27 19:20:15

I SEEN THIS BEFORE IN FCFC

falachenworld 发表于 2011-6-28 05:10:52

I know!!! I translated!!!

yin819 发表于 2011-6-28 19:05:27

don't mind..you make it on English is very good..

Yy_crazy 发表于 2011-7-3 12:25:08

thanks for your english translating..

kenixming 发表于 2011-9-4 19:37:48

I saw this news before .Fala is funny!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Fala Admits She is Forgetful