falafan 发表于 2010-10-14 14:35:16

2010-10-14Having no regrets

Having no regrets
> The stars of the much-awaited follow-up to last year’s popular serial Rosy Business are happy to be back
The Sun Daily   BY SHARON WONG

ASTRO ON Demand (AOD) will be releasing the much-awaited follow-up to last year’s popular serial Rosy Businesson Oct 18, simultaneously with Hongkong. No Regrets stars most of the original cast members such as Wayne Lai, Sheren Tang, Pierre Ngo, Elliot Ngok Wah, Susan Tse and Nancy Wu. Joining the line-up this year are Fala Chen and Raymond Wong.

http://www.sun2surf.com/images/sun2surf/articles/52887/20a1-Chen,%20Lai%20and%20Ngo.JPG
(from left) Chen, Lai and Ngo at a press conference
with a montage of the series No Regrets in the
backdrop.

Lai (who won the best male actor award for his role at TVB’s 43rd Anniversary Awards show), Chen and Ngo were in Kuala Lumpur recently on a promotional tour for the series.

The 32-episode serial takes place during World War II, approximately 100 years after the events ofRosy Business. It will take on a darker route with Tang playing a villain – the daughter of a gang kingpin – and Lai as the head of a criminal investigation team. Chen stars as his bed-ridden younger sister while Ngo portrays his timid teammate.

When asked if there is anything romantic between his character and that of Tang’s, Lai declined to elaborate. "It all depends on the individual," he said. "Each person’s perception of romance is different as feelings are something that are difficult to define."

As for whether he is under pressure to get the best male actor award again for this serial, he said he has never given such matters much thought. "I only do the best I can and give my full cooperation when it comes to promotions so as to allow viewers a chance to interact with the actors through the activities."

He added that getting the best male actor award last year was purely accidental."My life’s full of accidents," he concluded.

Lai said the storyline of No Regrets is more contemporary and will allow the viewer to enter another era and experience a different feel.

Ngo agreed, adding that it is an elevated version of Rosy Business and will be even more dramatic.

Meanwhile Chen, who has been besieged by rumours linking her with Bosco Wong on Weibo (micro-blogging platform) recently, strived to clear her name, saying that it is all in the over-active imagination of the Hongkong press.

"I write on Weibo so that fans would be able to get to know the real me," she said. "I wouldn’t let them (unscrupulous press) bother me."

During their visit here, the stars also launched the MY AOD Favourites 2010, an online voting campaign organised by AOD and MY FM and supported by HK-TVB, which allows Astro customers to cast votes for their favourite artistes and drama series.

Voting will end on Nov 14.

For Dragon Pack customers, every 30th successful voter participating before Nov 7 will qualify for a contest driven by MY FM. Short-listed contestants will be contacted by MY FM announcers anytime during weekdays after Nov 8 and contestants are required to answer several questions.

The top three contestants who answer the most questions correctly will win the grand prize – a three-day-two-night trip to Hongkong for two, including a visit to TVB City and passes to TVB’s 43rd Anniversary Awards show.

Other contestants stand to win AOD and TVB merchandise and vouchers.

For non-Dragon Pack customers, selected voters will stand a chance to win a seven-day free viewing of AOD and other prize vouchers.

MY AOD Favourite 2010 has seven categories – MY favourite drama series, MY favourite actor in a leading role, MY favourite actress in a leading role, MY favourite actor in a supporting role, MY favourite actress in a supporting role, MY favourite villain and MY favourite top 10 drama characters.

Results will be announced through MY FM and the AOD official website. To vote or for details, visit www.astro.com.my/myaod.

No Regrets airs every weekday at 8.30pm on Astro On Demand (Channel 901) from Monday

Updated: 10:37AM Thu, 14 Oct 2010

tdy89 发表于 2010-10-14 21:14:58

OMG so lucky!! 我也要passes to TVB’s 43rd Anniversary Awards show!有没有别的办法可以得到?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2010-10-14Having no regrets