falafan 发表于 2010-2-1 10:48:37

2010.2.1 Starry, starry night

Feb 1, 2010 Straits Times
Starry, starry night
It was an evening of stargazing for fans and guests at StarHub's TVB awards gala last Friday
By jocelyn lee
http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20100201/ST_14678387.jpg
Chen Fala, 27, flaunts her long gams in a sweet, short pink number paired with towering black heels, while Steven Ma, 38, goes for casual chic by throwing a black blazer jacket over a white T-shirt. --ST PHOTOS: SAMUEL HE

The inaugural StarHub TVB awards held at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore last Friday was a casual yet glamorous affair.

Not only did the 10 Hong Kong stars who attended the two-hour gala dinner event collect awards in nine categories, Raymond Lam, Sonija Kwok, Susanna Kwan and Chen Fala also crooned one ballad each.

Lam, 30, received the loudest screams from his mostly female fans when he performed and received his awards for My Favourite TVB Male Artiste and My Favourite TVB Male Character 2009.

There were five awards each for My Favourite TVB Male and Female Character of last year. Veteran actor Wayne Lai, 45, took home one of them for his role in the period drama, Rosy Business. He tickled the audience, saying: 'I waited 24 years before I got this big breakthrough role. So good things are worth waiting for.'

Veteran actress Susanna Kwan, who relocated to Canada during the 1990s and only returned to TVB to act in 2006, thanked the viewers for their continuous support.

The 51-year-old's role as a conniving, materialistic woman in Moonlight Resonance won her one of the favourite female character awards. She said on stage: 'I might have been away but the viewers did not forget me and I am very grateful for that.'

Read the full story in Monday's edition of The Straits Times.

YoYo谦笔 发表于 2010-2-1 15:26:38

法拉当晚的穿着好靓啊

hello 发表于 2010-2-1 16:47:24

漂亮啊!她什么时候都很漂亮啊!有气质啊

ccue 发表于 2011-2-22 01:35:53

Fala is so pretty!!!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2010.2.1 Starry, starry night